NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST IN 2022
A team collaboration platform where you can communicate, collaborate and connect across desktop and mobile, using familiar features such as groups, chat and video calls.
Cost: Commercial. Free Trial
Ranking in the previous surveys:
|2021: 207||2020: 103||2019: 60||2018: –||2017: –||2016: –||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Workplace by Facebook
“Enables geographically diverse teams to engage in and help drive the organizational culture and updates” Manager of Product Development, USA, 2019
“Workplace was implemented late last year to replace Yammer. I have liked using this tool as it has a clear and intuitive interface design. I have also been impressed by the variety of ‘communities’ that have formed, often across different teams and parts of the business. I like that we can easily share different types of content with our teams.” Head of Risk Skills, Australia, 2019
Quick Guide to Workplace by Facebook
Here you will find some links to external resources on how to use Workplace by Facebook for teaching, training, learning and development.
Workplace by Facebook is an enterprise platform. It includes the best of Facebook’s features, such as the news feed, the ability to create and share in groups, as well as features like Live, Reactions, Search, Trending posts and chat, so you can communicate in real time.
Here’s a video explaining more about Workplace by Facebook
In the workplace: Workplace’s social functionality underpins the real social learning that takes place as teams and groups work together and learn (informally) from one another.
- It can also be used to host semi-formal social learning experiences – where teams and groups come together to learn and share their thoughts and experiences with one another.
Workplace can also be used as a learning platform for collaborative courses.
- See Workplace By Facebook: An Awesome Video LMS Hack
- Here’s how to create a learning and development management system using bots on Workplace from Facebook
- Guess Who’s Disrupting HR Tech Now? Facebook. Yes it’s Facebook. Josh Bersin, 22 June 2020
- Workplace by Facebook: A cheat sheet, TechRepublic, 10 July 2018
- How To Use Workplace by Facebook To Your Advantage, AdExpresso, 19 June 2018
- 8 Workplace by Facebook Best Practices for Launching to Field Workers, Talk Social To Me, 6 March 2018
- How to Use Facebook’s Workplace for Small Business, Business News Daily, 28 January 2018
- Grow your company culture, Facebook
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 16:06 pm