Down 7 places in 2019
Trello is a fast and easy way organise anything – from your day-to-day work, to a personal project. It is available for both personal and collaborative use.
Cost: Free and Premium Versions
Top 100 Tools for Personal & Professional Learning 2019: 30
Top 100 Tools for Workplace Learning 2019: 22
Top 100 Tools for Higher Education 2019: 63
Past Overall Rankings
2018: 28. 2017: 22 2016: 43 2015: 82 2014: – 2013: 87
2012: – 2011: – 2010: – 2009: – 2008: – 2007: –
Comments from some of those who selected Trello as one of their Top 10 Tools in 2019
- “App or website) I can organize my life – with my colleagues and even within the family. It gives a perfect overview and is very simple to handle.” Student/HR Admin, Germany
- “I use Trello in offering a learning list (playlist) to students, participants and coachees in various courses and also as a project management tool at the production of courses.” Digital Learning Expert, Netherlands
- “Tasks management on my own and with teams. Curation tool for a project done collaboratively.” Facilitator of Peer Learning Programs, France
- “Trello is a simple to use project management tool, that can be used individually or collaboratively to get organized, plan projects and track progress. I love this tool for personal organization.” Instructional Designer, Canada
- “Really nice to make to-do lists. Share documents with others” Teacher, Belgium
- “Trello helps to keep our task and lists handy.” Skills Training Coordinator, USA
- “It is simple to use and helps me plan, track and reflect.” Organisational Development Manager, UK
Guides & Resources Can you recommend a useful resource about Trello? Please share below.
Guides & Resources
Can you recommend a useful resource about Trello? Please share below.