UP 48 PLACES IN 2022
ThingLink lets users create engaging content by adding rich media links to photos and videos.
Cost: Free and premium versions
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 147||2020: 101||2019: 122||2018: 174||2017: –||2016: 90||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on ThingLink
“ThingLink has also been used by my students to present research projects. Students take a photo and add informational text, links, or audio.” Teacher, USA, 2020
“A great way to attach information to an image that you want your students to learn about.” Sara Carlesimo, Web Designer/Teacher, France, 2020
“Getting even better for hyperlnking images, video, 306 pics too.” Assistant Professor, USA, 2019
“Great tool both for students and teachers for creating interactive images and videos, also 360.” Teacher Trainer, Finland, 2019
Quick Guide to Thinglink
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Thinglink for teaching, training, learning and development.
Thinglink has become a popular tool to make images, videos, and other content interactive with text, links , images, videos and over 70 call to actions.
Here is some general guidance on how to use Thinglink
Here’s a video on how create interactive and engaging lessons with Thinglink
- 27 Meaningful Ways to Use EdTech … THINGLINK Style! Emerging EdTech, 2 February 2016
- Four Ways to Think About Using ThingLink, EdTechTeacher, 21 August 2014
- 5+ Ways to Use ThingLink for Teaching and Learning, Getting Smart, 2 August 2012
- Technology in the Classroom: 10 Ways to Use Thinglink, TeachHub
- How to Create an Interactive Image With ThingLink, Snapguide
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:54 pm