UP 125 PLACES IN 2022
SurveyMonkey allows users to design surveys, collect responses, and analyse the responses of their surveys.
Cost: Free and Premium versions
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 199||2020: 111||2019: 97||2018: 84||2017: 50||2016: 70||2015: 64||2014: 62|
|2013: 55||2012: 51||2011: 74||2010: 48||2009: 88||2008: 54||2007: –|
Comments on SurveyMonkey
“We all have to get feedback and assess the effectiveness of our training. Our LMS tool is weak in this area. Survey Monkey gives us the flexibility to make great-looking surveys.” Kely McKeown, Senior Manager, Corporate Global Training and Systems, USA, 2021
“Gives us to the ability to deploy training evaluations and surveys days after the class to a geographically spread out group of people.” Staff Instructor/Curriculum Designer, USA, 2019
“Good feedback tool for insights” Senior HR Advisor, Australia, 2019
“Really useful for quick surveys, and the free option provides plenty of useful functionality.” Trainer/Instructor, UK, 2019
Quick Guide to SurveyMonkey
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use SurveyMonkey for teaching, training, learning and development.
Survey Monkey is used to create a variety of forms and survey, e.g.
- for feedback
- for quizzing and assessment
- for performance assessment
- for employee engagement, etc.
SurveyMonkey offers a variety of different templates to make starting a survey easy.
- The multiple choice question is a super simple closed-ended question that lets your respondents choose one answer from a set list of choices. Here’s a video showing you how to create a multiple-choice question with SurveyMonkey
There are also a number of different ways to collect the data from your survey, e.g.
- send by email
- post on social media
- get web link
- embed on website
Once you collect your data you can then analyse your results. It will show the number of responses for each question and the percentage of the respondents that chose each option.
- Here’s a video that shows you how to view your results, browse responses, create beautiful charts, and use rules to segment your data.
- How to Create an Online Survey With SurveyMonkey, wikiHow, 2 January 2020
- SurveyMonkey User Guide (PDF), CCCCS
- How to create a survey, SurveyMonkey
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:29 pm