DOWN 3 PLACES IN 2022
Quizlet is a website providing learning tools for students, including flashcards, study and game modes.
Cost: Free and Premium versions
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 54||2020: 59||2019: 91||2018: 61||2017: 54||2016: 53||2015: 69||2014: 58|
|2013: 56||2012: 58||2011: 82||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Quizlet
“In this tool, I can include all my glossaries and my students can check them in an interactive way, this makes the learning less heavy for them.” Carmen Gisella Grados Ramirez, English teacher, Peru, 2022
“To make interactive game-based learning such as quizzes etc.” Seri Salina Zakri, Instructional Designer, Malaysia, 2021
“This app and web based version has been my way of vocabulary acquisition. The Learn feature is very helpful in studying new vocabulary or concepts, and there are many attractive ways to review terms. Students love the competition and Quizlet Live is always a hit!” Librarian, 2020
“It challenges students with fun matching games to learn vocabulary.” Sara Carlesimo, Web Designer/Teacher, France, 2020
“You can create or practice with flashcards and then adds even more fun using the Quizlet Live against people.” Teacher, 2020
Quick Guide to Quizlet
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Quizlet for teaching, training, learning and development.
Quizlet is used by students to creates flashcards as study aids. Once you create a set of flashcards there are then four study modes:
- Flashcard – Basic flashcards, on the set page. Use the arrow keys for quick navigation.
- Speller – Audio powered studying where you type what you hear.
- Learn – Powerful call-and-response-type learning. It keeps track of your right and wrong answers and retests you on ones you get wrong.
- Test – Generates a random test of written, matching, multiple-choice, and true/false questions. Test mode is highly customizable, allowing you to choose which types of questions and how many.
Here is some general guidance on using Quizlet
- 5 Tips to Get the Best Out of Quizlet, Oxford House, 7 February 2018
- How to use Quizlet effectively, Quizlet
Teachers also use Quizlet in the classroom
- Here is a New teacher guide: videos + handouts, Quizlet
- Here are the Pros & Cons of Using Quizlet in Your Classroom from Applied Educational Systems
Quizlet Live is the new collaborative classroom game
- Here’s how to ;ay Quizlet Live.
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:15 pm