NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST IN 2022
Generate rich notes for meetings, interviews, lectures, and other important voice conversations with Otter.ai, your AI-powered assistant.
Cost: Free and premium plans
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: –||2020: 187||2019: –||2018: –||2017: –||2016: –||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Otter.ai
“Free, high quality simultaneous transcription tool” Karen Caldwell, education developer, organizational developer, assistant professor, USA, 2020
Quick Guide to Otter
Here you will find basic guidance and links on how to use Otter for teaching, training, learning and development.
Otter offers the opportunity for you to record a (Zoom) meeting, interview, lecture or important conversation and produce a transcript.
- Here’s a quick review
In the workplace Otter offers the opportunity to record meetings so that you can share rich meeting notes with summary keywords, highlights, photos, and full audio transcripts with all participants.
- Otter works with Zoom so that you can turn all your Zoom cloud recordings into Otter conversations automatically. Here’s how
In education Otter offers the opportunity to record distance learning sessions
- Here’s how Otter.ai is helping with the transition to distance learning
- Here’s a video on Otter for education
- Otterly indispensable: How Otter.ai has transformed transcription, The Verdict, 27 July 2020
- Otter.ai Live Zoom Transcription Service Is Amazing, Forbes, 11 May 2020
- There’s No Perfect Transcription App, But Otter Is Getting There, Fast Company, 10 May 2018
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 14:14 pm