UP 66 PLACES IN 2022
Microsoft Forms is an online survey creator, available to subscribers of Office 365 Education
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 154||2020: 122||2019: 106||2018: –||2017: –||2016: –||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Microsoft Forms
“Quick and easy quizzes and surveys” L&D specialist, New Zealand, 2022
“Great for interactive quizzes and getting rapid feedback at the end of virtual training sessions.” Dawn Sillett, Learning & Development Consultant and Trainer, UK, 2020
“quick access to feedback and insights, free” HR Advisor, Australia, 2019
Quick Guide to Microsoft Forms
Here you will find some links to external resources on how to use Microsoft Forms for teaching, training, learning and development.
Microsoft Forms can used to create forms for a variety of purposes. Incoming data can be then be analysed in Excel.
- Here is video tutorial on how to use Microsoft Forms
There are a couple of reasons you might want to create a Microsoft Forms
- To collect feedback from employees and others.
- To create quizzes to engage an audience or make sure your new employees understand team protocols
This video shows how to make a Microsoft Forms quiz tricky following two approaches: (1) Shuffling the order of answers with in a question and (2) shuffling the order of questions within the quiz.
Microsoft Forms can be used as a part of formative educational assessment.
- One reviewer says it is the hidden gem in Office 365 and a key tool for remote learning in education
- See New report shows how teachers use Microsoft Forms to drive improvement in learning outcomes
- Getting started with Microsoft Forms: Part 1| Part 2 | Part 3
- How to Create and Track Forms in Microsoft Forms, Business News Daily, 22 July 2019
- 8 Best Ways to Use Microsoft Forms, Guiding Tech, 31 May 2019
- A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Forms, Chorus, 26 March 2018
- The Ultimate Guide to Microsoft Forms, Collaboration 365 Community, 7 July 2017
- Create a form with Microsoft Forms, Microsoft
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:43 pm