NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST 2022
Lectora (from Trivantis) provides e-learning authoring tools for creating and delivering interactive multimedia content.
Cost: Commercial. Free Trial
Ranking in the previous surveys:
|2021: 209||2020: 139||2019: 135||2018: 160||2017: 83||2016: 83||2015: 91||2014: 89|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: 64||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Lectora
“Standard eLearning authoring.” Eunice, Adlut Educator, Singapore, 2020
“Lectora Inspire: Multi functional tool.” Instructional Designer, India, 2019
“Professional tool set, reliable, plays well with many LMSs.” Matt Lang, USA, 2018
Quick Guide to Lectora
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Lectora for teaching, training, learning and development.
Lectora is used to create responsive e-learning (ie content that can be delivered effectively on multiple devices) So why use Lectora?
In Top 10 Features Of Trivantis Lectora Inspire 17 For Responsive eLearning Development, Asha Pandey (26 April 2018) lists the following
- One-time design effort and offer it on multiple devices
- Custom adjustments for perfection
- Seamless updates to all devices (Inheritances)
- Legacy course converted to responsive elearning design
- Seamless play
- Auto-play media on mobile
- Effective control of background audio
- Simple rest to maintain aspect ratio for videos
- Sharp and scalable rendering of shapes and buttons across devices
- Automatic page height adjustment
Here is some general guidance on using Lectora.
- 6 Reasons to Try Lectora 16, eLearning.net, 5 March 2016
- How to Use Lectora to Create Accessible Courses, Trivantis, 13 January 2016
- Lectora Inspire & Publisher User Guides, Trivantis
Last updated: August 26, 2022 at 17:47 pm