UP 54 PLACES IN 2022
Google Sites lets you create simple, secure group websites, and then share them.
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 141||2020: 55||2019: 131||2018: 98||2017: 74||2016: 96||2015: 68||2014: 75|
|2013: 93||2012: 33||2011: 43||2010: 29||2009: 71||2008: 59||2007: –|
Comments on Google Sites
“This is the way that my school has organized all the important information as a central hub for easy access.” Jared, Visual Art Educator, USA, 2020
“For work related sites.” Researcher and trainer, South Africa, 2020
“Very simple tools to create high quality websites that can be used to share information with students.” Science Teacher, 2020
“Quick to create, easy to access and update, versatile. I use them as a Learning Management System (LMS).” Suzanne Becking, Associate Professor, USA, 2020
“Another alternative to create sites where you can embed your other google tools in.” Eunice, Adlut Educator, Singapore, 2020
Quick Guide to Google Sites
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Google Sites for teaching, training, learning and development.
Google Sites as an easy-to-use platform to set up a personal website, eg. as a place to host your professional digital portfolio. Here’s a video that shows you how to do this
Google Sites is a useful and cost-free way to create a team website/intranet or a learning portal that aggregates content and other resources and activities from around the Web.
- See Build a Team Intranet in Google Sites, Zapier, 10 March 2018
Google Sites is a useful (and cost-free way) to create an educational portal or class website.
- See How to Create A Classroom Website Using Google Sites, Educational Technology and Mobile Learning, 3 March, 2020
- What Is Google Sites and Why Use It? Lifewire, 19 December 2019
- 27 Examples of Google Sites Websites, SiteBuilderReport, 6 December 2018
- How to create a website using Google Sites, Techrepublic, 2 May 2018
- How to use Google Sites, Sites Help
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:42 pm