DOWN 44 PLACES IN 2022
With Google Forms you can create and analyze surveys online.
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 23||2020: 29||2019: 33||2018: 59||2017: 42||2016: 34||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Google Forms
“makes it easy to create questionaries in a course context” Information specialist and lecturer, Germany, 2022
“Easy to track students progress in completing a quiz.” Caroline, teacher, Malaysia, 2021
“Managing everything from class surveys, polling, collaborative data work (with the results sheets), anonymous surveying and polling, email lists, and letters of recommendation requests.” Associate Professor, USA, 2021
“For making surveys, for tests and quizzes, Escape room, entry and exit cards, easy to use” Regina Vukasović, Biology and Chemistry teacher, Croatia, 2021
“this is the best tool for feedback about students presentations, lectures or similar activities” Ela, Lecturer, Lithuania, 2021
“I’ve used Google forms as part of a quality indicator process, creating a range of surveys for clients who are then given control of the files. They are easy to design and the spreadsheets then provide the basis for further data analysis for learning trends and improvement suggestions.” Tracie Regan, Instructional Designer, Australia, 2020
“The quiz option of Google Forms is a serious upgrade! I have saved HOURS of time grading using Google Forms, and not just because questions were multiple choice. Forms groups questions together in various ways, to best fit your grading needs. The tallying of points happens automatically as you grade, and instant feedback after grading can be sent to students in their gmail accounts. It is slick, and I would recommend it wholeheartedly to any teacher.” Librarian, 2020
“It’s a great tool for collecting data quickly and so easily.” Teacher, 2020
“Best tool for surveys” Coach Carole, Learning Designe, Australia, 2020
Quick Guide to Google Forms
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Google Forms for teaching, training, learning and development.
Google Forms can be used to create forms for a variety of purposes. Incoming data can be then be analysed in Google Sheets. Here are a couple of reasons and ways to create Google Forms.
- Feedback – this is a useful way to collect feedback from employees and others.
- Here’s a video on how to use Google Forms for feedback
- Quiz – Quizzes might be useful to engage an audience or make sure your new employees understand team protocols
- see How to Create a Quiz in 5 Minutes With Google Forms
- Here’s a video how to use Google Forms to create a self-grading quiz
Google Forms integrates with Google Classroom so that this means you can import scores from quizzes created in Google Form directly into the course management system
- 10 Advanced Google Forms Tips and Tricks, MakeUseOf, 10 December 2019
- The Beginner’s Guide to Google Forms, How-To Geek, 6 August 2019
- 7 Ways to Make Good Use of Google Forms, MakeTechEasier, 18 June 2018
- How to Use Google Forms for Business, Business News Daily, 1 May 2018
- How to use Google Forms, Google
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:23 pm