UP 44 PLACES IN 2022
getAbstract summarizes the best nonfiction books, articles and video talks into compelling 10-minute reads. For you or your team
Cost: Various price plans. Free trial.
Availability: Online. Download app
Rankings in the surveys:
|2021: 137||2020: 80||2019: 116||2018: 190||2017: –||2016: –||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on getAbstract
“Breadth of resources and simplicity of consumption in a quick and flexible way” Nick Halder, Senior Director of Talent, UK, 2022
“Quick reading maximum messaging” L&D, UK, 2020
“When I want to know some information more quickly than reading a book” Athais Fagundes, L&D Specialist, Brazil, 2020
Quick Guide to getAbstract
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use getAbstract for teaching, training, learning and development.
getAbstract is a great way to read a book in around 10 minutes. It is therefore perfect length for making the most of dead-time – whether it be on your commute (if you still have one) or other period of inactivity.
getAbstract offers over 18,000 summaries of non-fiction books on all kinds of topics which makes it an easy way to learn something new every day:
- Learn about new topics for your personal growth and self-improvement.
- Take your career to the next level by learning about leadership, marketing, sales and more.
Here is some general guidance on using getAbstract
- Bite-sized learning for business success, Raconteur, 3 September 2019
- getAbstract Offers Free Student Access to 18,000 Book Summaries, Business Wire, 5 February 2019
- Read More Business Books in Less Time With ‘GetAbstract’ Mobile Apps, CIO, 6 October 2014
- How It Works, getAbstract
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:47 pm