Up a further 18 places in 2019
DeepL is a translation tool that applies machine learning to translation.
Top 100 Tools for Personal & Professional Learning 2019: 68
Top 100 Tools for Workplace Learning 2019: –
Top 100 Tools for Higher Education 2019: –
Past Overall Rankings
2018: 141 2017: 198 2016: – 2015: – 2014: – 2013: –
2012: – 2011: – 2010: – 2009: – 2008: – 2007: –
Comments from those who selected DeepL Translator as one of their Top Tools in 2019
- “With an international clientele and blog audience, I often get references in other languages. I find this tool much better than Google Translate, though it is available for fewer languages.” Harold Jarche, Canada https://jarche.com/2019/09/top-tools-2019/
- “By far, the best translation tool between english and french that I have ever used.” Online education technologist, Canada
- “To translate and learn from translations” Consultant, Netherlands
- “A really great translator. Not as many languages as Google Translator. But I am more satisfied about the translations.” Wilfred Rubens, 2018
- “the translation choice. Where is the time that we regularly rolled to the ground of laughter after using Google Translate. Nice times were that. However, since DeepL has brought its translation tool onto the market, it has really become ‘serious business’. Rarely seen such a good and accurate translation tool! Since we have to translate short texts into English and French every day, DeepL has become our regular partner.” Mathias Vermeulen, 2018
A Practical Guide to Deep L
Here you will find some links to external resources on how to use Deep L for teaching, training, learning and development.