UP 39 PLACES IN 2022
Create an animated video (in a flash) from the huge selection of templates.
Rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: 118||2020: 151||2019: 96||2018: –||2017: –||2016: –||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Biteable
“Great templatized video creation tool. Super clever, claymations, stop motion, snazzy jazzy short videos.” Eve Kedar, Global Sales Enablement, USA, 2022
“Easy to use ….” Josipa Erhardt, teacher, Croatia, 2021
“super user-friendly video and animation creation tool” Marie-Louise Kok, Digital Learning Specialist, Netherlands, 2020
“for video making.” Researcher and trainer, South Africa, 2020
Quick Guide to Biteable
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Biteable for teaching, training, learning and development.
Biteable is used to create training animations/videos.
- Pick a template or start from scratch.
- Customise it however you like. Chop, change, add your own pictures, videos, and sounds.
Here are a couple of examples of what you might produce
Note: You can edit these videos. For example, to create your own version of Know your Fire Extinguisher
- Biteable for Video Marketers: An Overview and Review, Elegant Themes, 17 June 2019
- BiteAble Review 2019: Is It the World’s Simplest Video Maker? Make a Video Hub, 2 May 2019
- How to create professional video content with Biteable, Like Mind Media, 24 January 2018
- 18 October 2015
- 8 tips for using Biteable on social media, Biteable
- How to make a video, Biteable
Last updated: August 27, 2022 at 17:34 pm