NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST 2022
AnswerGarden is a new minimalistic feedback tool. Use it for real time audience participation, online brainstorming and classroom feedback.
Availability: Download for iOS
Overall rankings in the previous surveys:
|2021: –||2020: 198||2019: 185||2018: –||2017: –||2016: –||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on AnswerGarden
“Excellent! I use every week to gather information and opinions from groups I am training.” Teacher Trainer, Finland, 2019
Quick Guide to AnswerGarden
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use AnswerGarden for teaching, training, learning and development.
AnswerGarden can be used for real time audience participation, online brainstorming and classroom feedback.
How does AnswrerGuarden work? Find out here
- You create an AnswerGarden by entering a topic on the Create New AnswerGarden-page.
- After pressing the submit button, you’ll be redirected to your newly created AnswerGarden.
- The next step is to share your AnswerGarden with other human beings. Use it live in the classroom, at a meeting or on a conference. Or place (embed) your AnswerGarden on your blog, site or social network page, using the provided embed code. Or post a direct link to your AnswerGarden
- As your AnswerGarden draws attention people will start posting their answers to your question, either by entering their own answers or by clicking on and submitting existing answers. These are then represented in your AnswerGarden in the form of a growing word cloud.
- Answer Garden: Simple collaboration both in and out of the class, MLA word, June 2017
Last updated: August 26, 2022 at 10:20 am