NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST IN 2022
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations.
Cost: Commercial. Free Trial
Ranking in the previous surveys:
|2021: 76||2020: 106||2019: 95||2018: 72||2017: 95||2016: 107||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Comments on Adobe Illustrator
“Still the best tool to create vector graphics, buttons and icons.” Learning Technology Developer, USA, 202
“Full featured illustration app with longer tenure than Photoshop, great toolset. Widely recognized as the best. Use it frequently in my development work.” Matt Lang, USA, 2019
Quick Guide to Adobe Illustrator
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Adobe Illustrator for teaching, training, learning and development.
Illustrator is one of the powerful Adobe products that is used to create sophisticated graphical assets for training materials as well as flexible online resources. Here’s a video that shows you how to learn Adobe Illustrator in 5 minutes!
Here is another video that shows you how to draw anything in Adobe Illustrator. You can learn a lot of useful methods about the Pen Tool and its alternatives and also about drawing with shapes.
- The Adobe Illustrator Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet, MakeUseOf.com, 16 May 2020
- How to Use Adobe Illustrator, wikiHow, 10 October 2019
- Drawing in Illustrator, for Beginners, thoughtbot, 17 September 2019
- 10 Essential Tips & Tools All Adobe Illustrator Beginners Should Learn, Envato tuts, 10 January 2019
- The complete beginners guide toAdobe Illustrator (PDF), Pottsgrove School District
- Create beautiful vector art, Illustrator Tutorials, Adobe
Last updated: August 26, 2022 at 9:51 am