NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST 2022
Adobe Captivate is a tool for rapidly creating and maintaining interactive e-learning content.
Cost: Commercial. Free Trial
Ranking in the previous surveys:
|2021: 150||2020: 90||2019: 37||2018: 33||2017: 38||2016: 39||2015: 38||2014: 33|
|2013: 37||2012: 43||2011: 48||2010: 38||2009: 22||2008: 30||2007: 17|
Comments on Adobe Captivate
“Excellent course development and eLearning authoring tool. Also includes no-coding-required virtual reality development.” Professor, USA, 2019
“I only have access to this tool at work, and use it mainly to create eLearning, mostly for recording software walkthrough narrated videos or simulations.” Digital Trainer, UK, 2019
“Advantage is its price.” Instructional Designer, USA, 2019
Quick Guide to Adobe Captivate
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Adobe Captivate for teaching, training, learning and development.
Adobe Captivate is a popular e-learning authoring tool for creating in particular software demonstrations, software simulations and branched scenarios.
- This video shows you how to create your first e-learning project with Captivate
- and this video shows how to create a basic Captivate module from start to finish
- Adobe Captivate 2019 Is Another Leap Ahead (Part 1), Joe Ganci, Learning Solutions Magazine, 23 October 2018
- Adobe Captivate 2019 Training for Beginners, Adobe, 10 May 2019
- Adobe Captivate (2019 release) Tutorials. Adobe, 22 August 2018
- Adobe Captivate Tutorial, Tutorial Brain
Last updated: August 26, 2022 at 9:41 am