NOT ON THE TOP 100 TOOLS LIST IN 2022
Audition is software to mix, edit and create audio content.
Cost: Commercial. Free Trial
Ranking in the previous surveys:
|2021: 194||2020: 113||2019: 104||2018: 99||2017: 141||2016: 125||2015: –||2014: –|
|2013: –||2012: –||2011: –||2010: –||2009: –||2008: –||2007: –|
Quick Guide to Adobe Audition
Here you will find some basic guidance and links to resources on how to use Adobe Audition for teaching, training, learning and development.
Audition is a sophisticated tool for creating audio files, in particular voiceovers and podcasts.
Voiceovers are voices to a presentation or video to narrate or describe the topic
- Here’s a video showing you how to make your voiceover sound professional in Audition
Podcasts are digital audio files which can be downloaded to a computer or portable media player, Podcasts are typically made available as a series, new instalments of which can be received by subscribers automatically
- Here’s a video showing you how to make your own podcast in Audition
- How to Use Adobe Audition, wikiHow, 29 March 2019
- Adobe Audition Beginners Guide (PDF), Carter Hodgkin Design
- Record, edit, and mix audio for video, podcasts, and effects, Audition Tutorials, Adobe
Last updated: August 26, 2022 at 9:39 am